Graffiti in u'r Body

Monday, December 27, 2010

Youth is happy because....

Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. 
Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.
Franz Kafka
 
 
 
Hi my friends,
Christmas is over - I hope you all had a good time celebrating. The old year is ending soon and a new one will come and hopefully bringing us only good things! Thank you for all your wonderful comments I got from you in 2010. 
I think next year I will change my blogging pattern a little bit - sometimes is doing less more effective and productive in the end and after blogging for 4 years... almost everything was told already..... I have also some other projects going on and I want to be focused more on them.
But this shouldn't stop you from visiting further my blog, o.k.? ....*smile*.... 
Have a wonderful after Christmas time!
~Susanne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti in u'r Body