Graffiti in u'r Body

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

You cannot ever be ugly


A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly.  You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.  
~Roald Dahl~



Hi my friends,
I love this quote! 
Quotes are always telling the true of meanings in life and are mirroring the good and bad things happen around you - quotes are like talking pictures.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the comments too. Sometimes I wish, there would be some more, but that's fine with me how it is now. I know you all have a lot of things going on in these days - Christmas is just around the corner.

If you're looking for a special gift for that special someone, maybe I have the answer to it:

Happy Tuesday!
~Susanne


oh, I almost forget to tell you: it's only 37F in Florida, just now! brrrrr....brrrr....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti in u'r Body