Graffiti in u'r Body

Monday, February 1, 2010

Looking out for waves

I don't know what this young lady was looking for, but it was fun
looking at her and the play of the waves


splashing waves - and the next one was already building up



Complete peace equally reigns between two mental waves.
~Swami Sivananda~

Was she looking maybe for her complete peace?....*smile*...


Hi my friends,

Thank you for all the visits and for all your wonderful comments. You make my day with every single compliments. I love to share my pictures with you, love to share my thoughts and my little moments in life. Thanks to be my friend on this blog!

I wish you a good day, have a great time - and come back tomorrow.
Susanne


I know, it's February already, but I have still some CALENDARS 2010 left.
Who wants one?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti in u'r Body