Graffiti in u'r Body

Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's the artist business...


It is the artist's business to create sunshine when the sun fails.
~ Romain Rolland ~


Hi my friend,

I know a lot of you are sitting just now up there in the North, covered again with a lot of snow and cold temperatures.

As you can read in the quote above, where R.Rolland says:
It's the artist business, to create sunshine.

Here it comes!
Catch the 1000 tons of sunshine from the Sunshine State of Florida - for YOU to ENJOY....*smile*...

Thank you all for your kind comments and compliments to my post yesterday, my friends. Love you all!

Have a wonderful day and please come back tomorrow also for my "Wordless Sunday" photo, here on this blog. Thanks!

Susanne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti in u'r Body