Graffiti in u'r Body

Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Lazy Frog


We think too small, like the frog at the bottom of the well. He thinks the sky is only as big as the top of the well. If he surfaced, he would have an entirely different view.
Mao Tse-Tung



Hi my friends,

Again, thanks for all your kind comments.
Today I have a humorous photo of a frog sculpture I have photographed yesterday, I call him "The Lazy Frog". We took a little ride out in country side. David felt good again for the first time - Hallelujah!

Tomorrow I'll have my "Wordless Sunday" photo up - come back and see it and comments are - like always - very much appreciated.

See'ya tomorrow! Enjoy your weekend.
Susanne



CALENDARS 2010 anyone...???? Two or are still three left.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti in u'r Body