Graffiti in u'r Body

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Are they cloned...???

March, march, march.....they all marched in the same direction, away from me as soon as they saw me coming closer with my camera and they were so cute, everyone looked the same. I asked myself, are they real or are they maybe cloned?....*smile*....
(click in the picture to see it bigger)


Hi my friends,

It was a nice and warmer day again in the 70's. We've decided to take a walk at the beach, after sitting for some days in the house. I liked these cute birds so much, because they looked so funny with their hairdo (in the wind) and their colorful yellow beaks.

It was good - for both of us - to breath some fresh sea air after hubby was so sick for some days - and he is still coughing so much. Fresh air is always good for the lungs.

Tomorrow will be my "Wordless Sunday" again. I would love to see you visiting my little blog tomorrow too.

Thank you also for all the kind and wonderful comments and compliments.
Love you all!
Susanne


CALENDARS 2010....???? I have still some left - for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti in u'r Body