Graffiti in u'r Body

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Love Nostalgia

Nostalgia is a file that removes the rough edges from the good old days.
Doug Larson



Hi my friends,

I love nostalgia. I loved to see how people were living on the world famous Route 66 back in the good old days. This photo was made in one of the museums on Route 66 during our RV travels last year. Everyone of us remember those old gramophones, right? :)

I'm still a nurse at home, hubby is coughing worse than ever. We went yesterday again to the doctor in the clinic, he got more pills and inhalers, that's all. It seems like its a bad story without an end, the same scenes over and over again - I can't help him to much, I wish I could - and he has all the pain to get trough. I wish the good old days back, also for him, more than ever!

Never give up and think positive, right? It will be well again one day....
See you tomorrow,

Susanne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti in u'r Body