Graffiti in u'r Body

Saturday, November 6, 2010

The time to be happy is now!


Happiness is the only good. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so.
Robert Green Ingersoll



Hi my friends,
Thanks for the comments to my post from yesterday :)
It's cold (54F) today in sunny Florida, we have a strong North wind blowing us almost away 
and we are not used to it at all. I had to find my winter pullovers 
and long pants, ...bbrrr...bbbrrrr... But the sun is out and that's the best!
 
Wishing you all a nice weekend!
Tomorrow will be my "Wordless-Sunday" again.... so, stay tuned with me and come back visiting!
~Susanne



CALENDARS 2011 - CALENDARS 2011 - CALENDARS 2011
Where?????????? >>>>>>over there, see those green and orange links in the right column? 
YES, there they are ready to buy - Grab one, they make a nice Christmas gift!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti in u'r Body