Graffiti in u'r Body

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Florida Moon... and some exciting news!

Yeah we all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun.
John Lennon


Hi my friends,
Tomorrow is the start to a new era on my blog: It's "Photo Swap Thursday" 
with a wonderful blog friend of mine: 

She is a writer/photographer and voice talent based in Central Ohio with clients worldwide.
She will be my GUEST BLOGGER every Thursday from now on. 
Please come by tomorrow, give her a warm WELCOME with a lot of great comments!
I'm excited with this new project - and in reverse, you'll see me blogging on Thursday's on her blog: "Footsteps". Come over there tomorrow to read MY post too :))

See you tomorrow - "Happy Photo Swap"!! :))
~Susanne



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti in u'r Body