Graffiti in u'r Body

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Beautiful, White Sandy Beaches of Panama City, Florida


The pristine white sands at Panama City Beach - before the oil spill! Lost paradise?


Hi my friends,
Doesn't looks like in paradise, my photo of Panama City Beach? 
This was how the beach looked before BP's big oil spill - and how it still looks today we all know it from the media.
Slowly they are recovering from that BIG environmental disaster - of course, the media is saying that again.
I wish for all the residents there, that the media is right! 
Hoping that all the businesses will have a great come back again, like it was before.

Thank you to all my friends for your kind comments yesterday!
Susanne



Buy my photography printed, framed or stretched on Canvas here:

My European Fans buy my photography here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti in u'r Body