Graffiti in u'r Body

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Leaving Tucson,AZ to Las Cruces in New Mexico

We've enjoyed our stay in Tucson (for two days) very much - but we had to go on and we were on the road traveling back on I-10 to East


I made many, many photos again, of course, how can I not do that...LOL... :)
The landscapes are just to beautiful!
(btw, all the photos are made out of my window, while driving)


The trees, the colors, the mountains - everything is in harmony!


The pistachio trees in the warm valley are growing fast


Crossing back the State line from Arizona to New Mexico


In this part of New Mexico we had no dust storms, but I will show you in my next post some pictures with stormy conditions close to Albuquerque.
It was not nice to drive trough!


Have you ever seen snake eggs, a snake head or a real Rattelsnake...? yuck, I don't want to see that "snake stuff" at all... :))


Pretty landscape again...


Pastoral scene...


The way to Palomas, Mexico - the Border Patrol was very active again in this region


Wild horses...


Arriving in a warm evening sun light in Las Cruces, NM and we had a nice RV place to stay


Las Cruces NM
Nestled in the fertile Mesilla Valley between the majestic Organ Mountains and the meandering Rio Grande, Las Cruces, New Mexico is quickly becoming a popular southwestern destination



Hi my friends,

Thank you all for all your nice comments! Since we are on the road again it's hard to get good connections again...the same old song, right??? :))

Just now we are already back in Texas, up in the panhandle. We plan to stay here 2 nights and tomorrow I will have more time to post about the last two days - stay tuned and see you there! :)

Susanne and David

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti in u'r Body