Graffiti in u'r Body

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Island fever...

Private island


Dream island


Island and clear water


Pink island


The last flight out


David's Specials

I had an idea starting this year about supporting my husband’s fine art paintings. I was calling it “The Tuesday Specials” but today it is Saturday, I know.....I'm late.... :)
If you don't mind, I will present some painting from his collection of Key West pictures.

The pictures are from original paintings done in Acrylic and/or Oil…and some of them are already in famous collections all over the globe. The originals that are available for purchase range in price from $ 695 to $ 4,500 based on sizes. There are also prints available. For more details see our website:
www.vanhulstart.com .
For special requests please send an email (susanne2049@gmail.com).

*******

My first photo book about Key West is published now!
A pretty book not only for Key West fans...!
"Good Times in Key West - Seven Years in Paradise"
You can see a preview and place your order here


My KEY WEST CALENDARS 2009 are still available!
They make always a nice gift!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti in u'r Body