Graffiti in u'r Body

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

David's Specials...

Burning sky


Dancing Dolphins

Big white Heron and the island


Traveling Dolphins


Schooner at sunset


David's Specials on a Wednesday

I had an idea some months ago about supporting my husband’s fine art paintings. I was calling it “The Tuesday Specials” but today it is Wednesday, I know - I'm late a day!

I'm proud to present some painting from his collection of Key West pictures today.

The pictures are from original paintings done in Acrylic and/or Oil…and some of them are already in famous collections all over the globe. The originals that are available for purchase range in price from $ 695 to $ 4,500 based on sizes. There are also prints available.

For more details see our website:
www.vanhulstart.com . For orders and special requests please send an email to me (susanne49@yahoo.com).

They make also a very special gift for Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti in u'r Body