Graffiti in u'r Body

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Perspective...

Distance not only gives nostalgia, but perspective, and maybe objectivity.
Robert Morgan
 
 
 
Hi my friends,
Thanks for liking my post from yesterday - what about this one? 
I like the quote too...

Have a wonderful day!
~Susanne



Yes, my new CALENDARS 2011 are available to buy - make someone happy!
Click in the links in the right column >>> yes, there  :)) you can buy them directly there.

My friends and fans in Europe: scroll down a little bit more and there you'll buy the new CALENDARS, o.k.? 
Meine Freunde in Europa kaufen meine neuen KALENDER 2011 hier: 
klicke in die Links (deutscher Text!) in der rechten Kolonne auf meinem Blog, o.k.? 
Du kannst sie direkt von dort beziehen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti in u'r Body