Graffiti in u'r Body

Monday, July 26, 2010

The "Hungry Ghost Full Moon" at the Beach

Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.
~W. Clement Stone~


You can be the moon and still be jealous of the stars.
~Gary Allan~ 


Yeah we all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun.
~John Lennon~
Hi my friends,
This is now my first attempt to photograph the moon. It was yesterday at the beach - and it was a very special and beautiful moon. I had to wait quit a while until I saw him BIG and orange, rising from the horizon over the Atlantic Ocean. It was a great experience! 
I know, these are not the best pictures at all, but as I told you, it was my first try. 
I'm not sure if I will ever get an expert in photographing the moon, the stars or the universe...LOL... 

he IS the expert and the master on his blog in these kind of photography and ask him, why this moon has such an interesting name like " The Hungry Ghost Full Moon". 
I don't know the reason why :))
Thank you for all your kind comments to my wordless Sunday photo yesterday, my friends.
I wish you a wonderful week ahead.
Susanne




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti in u'r Body