Graffiti in u'r Body

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Get out of my dreams, Get into my car


"Get Outta My Dreams, Get into My Car"
is a number one single by singer Billy Ocean. Part of its popularity lay in its cutting-edge (for the time) video, which featured cartoon mixed with live-action sequences. The song went to number one on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and the Hot Black Singles chart.[1] It also peaked at three on the UK Singles Chart. The title was inspired by a line in the song "You're Sixteen", "you walked out of my dreams, and into my car".



Hi my friends,
Thank you so much for all your wonderful compliments to my ZEN photography from yesterday. I'm very happy about and it makes my day :)
Get out of my dreams, Get into my car! - woo-hoo, let's have a ride! :)
Susanne




Buy my photography printed, framed or stretched on Canvas here



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti in u'r Body