Graffiti in u'r Body

Thursday, April 29, 2010

A new self portrait...

Hi, how do you feel today????


Hi my friends,

that's how I look and feel sometimes early in the morning, looking in the mirror....LOL.... :)

I was yesterday in the Zoo shooting some animals, with my camera of course!
I always loved these funny looking animal faces, like this one of the Emu above. He looks like he is smiling and for the most I like the hair style - or the no hair style at all. I'll show you more pictures in the next few days with other animals I have photographed - before I bore you to much with my ZEN photography.

Thanks for stopping by, thanks for liking them anyway and thanks for all the wonderful compliments!
See you again - on the same spot, at the same time, right? ;)

Susanne



Buy my photography printed, framed or stretched on Canvas here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti in u'r Body