Graffiti in u'r Body

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Back yourself up


It is such a cut throat industry where you get knocked down so much and get rejected so much. If you do not back yourself up, no one else is going to so you really need to learn to get up, shake the sand off your chest and keep going.
Alex O'Loughlin


Hi my friends,

Thanks for all your kind comments, I appreciate every single one! Come back tomorrow too, I'll share "My Wordless Sunday" picture again with you.

It's pretty cold in Florida, we have the heat on the first time and long jeans and jackets. We are not used to temps like that :)

I wish you a wonderful Saturday, see'ya tomorrow!
Susanne


You do know, my CALENDARS 2010 are for sale, right?
Grab one, make someone happy or pep up those gray walls in your office!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti in u'r Body