Graffiti in u'r Body

Friday, October 9, 2009

184 feet above sea level in Florida

Mount Dora evokes that quiet and comfortable “Southern” charm and hospitality of a lakefront community nestled amongst the gentle hills and orange groves of Central Florida. At an elevation of 184 feet above sea level, Mount Dora is Florida’s equivalent of a mountain top town. Whether you are looking for a respite from the pressures of life and seek solitude overlooking our beautiful vistas, or you desire active shopping and recreation to compliment our many festivals and community events, you can find it all in Mount Dora.



Read more about Mount Dora here







Sunset over country side on the way back home







Hy my friends,



yesterday I had my first day feeling good again. We decided to take a ride in country side and we have visited Mount Dora, located some minutes outside of Orlando. Mount Dora is a very pretty, very picturesque and arty town and is overlooking a beautiful lake. I made of course some photos and I'll show them to you in sequences. I hope you'll enjoy like I did :)



Stay tuned, I'll be back tomorrow, see you soon. Thank you also for all the "get well" wishes and kind comments on my last post.

Susanne





My NEW CALENDARS 2010 are NOW available to buy here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti in u'r Body