Graffiti in u'r Body

Monday, September 14, 2009

About being strong...


A man (and women!) must be big enough to admit mistakes,
smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.


~ John C. Maxwell ~



Hi my friends,

I hope you had a nice Sunday too.

I met yesterday a very nice person again who I haven't seen for 18 years. The first moment to see each other again was very overwhelming and exciting. But after 5 minutes talking together it felt like there never ever has been 18 years in between, we had great discussion and laughter and of course there was a lot of memories to share together.

Do you had similar experiences too?

Stay tuned with me and thank you sooo much for all your wonderful comments again!
Susanne :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti in u'r Body